Wednesday, January 21, 2015

The All Natural Face Cream Lip and Cheek Swatches and Review!






(Top to bottom, left to right) Touch or Peach, Suntan, Rose Goddess, Peachy Rose, Really Red, Everyday is a Good Day, Terra Cotta.

I use Touch of Peach as a highlighter, Suntan as a contour, and the rest as lip/cheek colors. 

Rose Goddess and Touch of Peach are shimmery, while the rest are satin. Peachy Rose is a bit dryer than the rest which eliminates it as a color on my healing lips. The rest are very butter, smooth, and moisturizing. 

Let's start with the ingredients-- Organic Jojoba Oil, Organic Argan Oil, Candelilia Wax, Mica, Titanium Dioxide, Boron Nitride, Oxides. 

I have no qualms with those ingredients, and frequently slather these on guilt-free!

Although the swatches came off with only a wet washcloth, these blushes are pretty long lasting. I get about 4 hours of wear before the color starts to fade. 

These are $5.75 each and come in 27 shades at theallnaturalface.com. The only downside to these products is that the shipping is SLOW. I'm talking 3 weeks slow. The All Natural Face always ships very slow to me and I am not very far from them-- the products are really worth the wait, though!

Vegan, toxic-free, pigmented blushes--what's not to love?

Nellie~

No comments:

Post a Comment